Saturday, November 8, 2008

Do the Hokey Pokey

We are having a Hawkeye party at the Amys house tonight, celebrating Iowa knocking off No. 3-ranked Penn State at Kinnick this afternoon.



This photo was taken immediately after the winning field goal and our house calmed down - and I'm not going to tell you which one was crying and which one had their shirt off, doing the bull dance.

6 comments:

KelseyB said...

Hey...how did you know I took my shirt off and danced? (JK) HOLY HAWKEYES!! What a great day in Iowa City.

MoCos said...

HaHa!!! That is a great picture..Our home was fairly similar...There were some tears and jumping!!!

elizabeth said...

we were at the game and it was amazing! we were doing the hokey pokey too =) GO IOWA!!!

Jess said...

Also had tears! I had to make Kellen understand that mommy wasn't mad every time I yelled at the tv! What a FANTSASTIC outcome! I really like your haircut! Way to be brave!

The Thorson Throwdown said...

GO Hawks!

Stephanie said...

Awesome game. We were in Iowa City, but didn't brave the cold to go watch it in the stands. High fives all around and much yelling in the bars, though.