Monday, December 22, 2008

You better not pout, I’m telling you why

So today was Chris’s first day off in a week, so what do I make him do? Go to the dreaded mall so we can get a picture of Taylor sitting on Santa’s lap, of course. And while my husband would normally break out in hives just driving next to the mall on a Tuesday afternoon in July, I was fully expecting his head to pop off from going inside the shopping vortex three days before Christmas. But he survived. And not only did he survive, he did it without the least bit of attitude. To which he’ll be rewarded by getting a hall pass to get as stupid and obnoxious as he wants for tonight’s Packers/Bears showdown.

Taylor-tot, on the other hand, didn’t do so well. In fact, she pretty much started having a come-apart the minute she saw Santa.



Ah, Christmas memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS!!
Love and Merry Christmas to you all, Aunt Sandy