Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Goldilocks in the making

Remember when Taylor-tot was just an itty-bitty and I would pull all three of her hairs across her head and secure them with a bow?



Well, now she actually has enough hair to work with. Not exactly long, flowing locks, but lengthy enough that it hangs down her forehead and over her ears. So for the past few days, I’ve been trying out some new styles and barrettes. Tah-dah!





And after about two seconds of cuteness, she will reach up and rip the clippies off her head. And then try to eat them. So it’s only supervised hair-cuteness.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

those are the itty-est bitty-est ponies I have ever seen! Nice job!

MoCos said...

The bows are too freaking cute...

~Juli said...

TOO CUTE!!!

KelseyB said...

I LOVE LOVE the last picture. She's just perfect!

Jess said...

How do you get her to hold still that long??? You are going to have so much fun with girly hair!