So we decided to live life dangerously last night, shake up the routine and gave Taylor an ice cream cone after dinner. She had been such a good, non-tantrum-throwing little peanut the past few days, and the levels of cuteness she was spewing at us during our meal was above and beyond, so we rewarded her with some sugary goodness. And while it was no where near the first time T has enjoyed ice cream, it was the first time her precious treat was served to her in a CONE. And here’s how it shook out:
I know, I know. That’s HILARIOUS. That’s our life. THIS is why I could care less when a new brewery, bar or restaurant opens up downtown – THIS is our entertainment.
And just so I don’t get a call from either of Taylor’s grandmothers in the next day, scolding me for torturing their precious grandbaby, Here’s how we ended the night:
Sweetness.
4 comments:
So cute! Both of those videos are just priceless!!
Ah, the silence before the scream...when you think- breathe child, breathe...then they let it out!!
And in the scond clip...look at that toungue a goin'.
mmmm.
T do not be afraid of ice cream! It is a girls best friend...glad you finally enjoyed it!
That was the best! Thanks for ending my night with a laugh. Ah, kids. They are free entertainment!
Post a Comment