Yesterday afternoon we adventured to Chuck E Cheese to help Miss Elliot Scully celebrate her third birthday. Not only is Elly-bean Taylor's bestie and partner in crime, but she is also a very special, honorary member of our family. And we love her dearly. And we were super excited to share her special day with her, Paige, Danny, Kyla, Logan and her other friends and family members.
And I don't know who was more excited for the big party, The Birthday Girl or Princess Taylor. For one reason, we had never been to Chuck E Cheese, and since Chris and I grew up going to Showbiz Pizza for special occasions when we were younger, we totally pumped our daughter up on the venue to the point that she announced, before even going yesterday, that she wanted HER Ariel Birthday Party there this year.
And Miss T was also pretty fired up to give her buddy her birthday present - A Tinkerbell costume. Because after having Elliot over for our dress-up party last week, and knowing her love for the animated pixie, we knew she would be thrilled to have a new, sparkly outfit to wear. And Taylor was so sweet about giving her the gift, and never once said, I want that! or That's MY costume! No, she walked into the party and announced to her friend, Here's your Tinkerbell costume, Elly! And then marveled and squealed over how beautiful she looked in it.
And because I am having fun experimenting with my new, fancy computer, here is a video and picture montage I put together from the special day. Enjoy!
3 comments:
That is such a need video/picture collection Brooke!! Looks like so much fun. I can't believe T is next to be 3 already??
that is so cool! I love the video/picture montage.. okay I want a fancy smancy computer now!
Will you teach me to do this on my fancy schmancy computer when you're in the Ham the end of the month?
Post a Comment