Thursday, February 9, 2012

Game changer

Lookie who's mobile:



Oh. And remember how I had been all concerned and complaining for the last three months about how the big guy wasn't crawling? Well, that was stupid. Because it was pretty easy to be able to sit him down in front of a big pile of toys so I could leave the room for five minutes and not worry about him maneuvering himself to another area in the house that has unguarded electrical outlets or teeny-tiny plastic doll shoes. Yeah. This is going to be interesting. Good thing he's got such an overly-loving - read, Smothering - big sister who'll hopefully help keep him in line. Or at least steer him away from her choking-hazzard, Princess accessories.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Oh - I miss these milestones!! And Taylor's flash in to tell her brother she is proud of him melted my heart. What a good big sister!

Stephanie said...

Oh!! that's so sweet!

~Juli said...

Way to go Luke! He is so good at dealing with his sisters kisses! Adorable :)

MoCos said...

Crawling and taking over the remote,looks like Luke is in Charge!