Dusting off the Nikon
The other day the kids and I were just hanging out in the living room, enjoying the warm sunshine that was pouring through the windows onto the hardwood. It had been raining nonstop since I had gotten off the plane the weekend before, and you don't realize how much you miss the sun until it's stuck behind gloomy clouds for five days.
And when I saw some of the cuteness that was unfolding before me, I jumped up and grabbed my big camera. Pushing play on my SLR, I realized I hadn't snapped a picture with my Nikon since Christmas Day. Shameful.
As much as I love the convenience of my iPhone camera, it doesn't come close to producing the images my real camera can.
2 comments:
LOVE the picture of Luke and ROOOBEE and Taylor playing Twister!
Ahh, just caught up with the Famous Amys! I love your recent blog posts. Your tribute to your grandma was beautiful. As I read it, I could just imagine you reading it.
And I just love Taylor's artwork. I love how she puts eye lashes on people! Very talented!
Post a Comment