Luke had just woken
up from his nap as the guests started arriving, and while the party was
technically half his, he was just mad that all of these people were all up in
his space.
But then we did
cupcakes and sang songs, which surely perked him up.
Instead of
decorating the little cakes myself, I just let the kids load them up with as
much candy as they pleased.
The birthday girl put so much on hers that is exploded.
The birthday girl put so much on hers that is exploded.
And when it was
done and the kids had all left and the presents were all opened, I looked
around my totally trashed house and breathed a big sigh of relief. Success! I
had never planned on having two kids with birthdays within days of one another,
and while it will always prove to be a hectic week, it was great to be able to
knock off both parties at once. Cheers to another awesome birthday week in the books! And thank goodness for leftover cupcakes!






2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
What a birthday bash! Looks like it was a great time, and what great ideas to keep the kiddos busy! Way to go mama, I hope you had a big glass of wine afterwards too :)
Post a Comment