Friday, May 31, 2013

Taylor says buh-bye to preschool

After all of the fun end-of-year events we had been attending in previous weeks, we finally came down to the biggest celebration of all:  Preschool Graduation. That’s right, folks. After two super successful and memorable years at NAP, Miss Taylor Elizabeth Amys is officially done with preschool.




The party was held at a classmate’s house, with all the kids and parents gathering to take pictures, celebrate and commemorate the awesome year. Seriously... I grew so close to each and everyone of these little kids and their parents. And I am thrilled that our paths will be crossing in the coming years, whether it be in the kindergarten halls or at Club events or at special play dates and birthday parties. Those little precious people formed some solid friendships. They all loved each other.



The ceremony was short and sweet. Here is my proud daughter accepting her diploma as Ms Leigh tells everyone what Taylor wants to be when she grows up:


My goodness. I now have a kindergartener on my hands. How in the world did that go so fast?




And the classmate that hosted had a pool, which made the day that much more exciting.



And while we are thrilled to be reaching this point and heading into a wonderful school this fall, it was bittersweet to say Goodbye to NAP. Especially to Taylor’s teach, Ms Leigh. She is an amazing woman who possesses more energy, creativity and patience than anyone else I know. And she took such good care of my baby girl, so I am forever indebted to her.



Oh, Sweet Taylor. I love you to the moon and back time a million. And I hope you always want to be a ballerina.

No comments: