Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our ten-year plan

Taylor is transitioning into Ruby’s daily routine of napping, eating, playing. Napping, eating, playing. It’s wonderful. It has allowed me to map out my days in order to start doing some work from home - Thank you, Kimmel! I’m now able to devote a few hours each day to using my brain for other things than folding burp-clothes and watching TLC.

Play-time is becoming more and more fun with the munchkin because she’s smiling, giggling and interacting with us. The cuteness is almost too much to handle at times. It’s also a big ego boost for Chris and I because she thinks we’re hilarious. She smiles so big that sometimes we stop and think, Hey, let’s quit our jobs. Pack-up and tour the country as stand-up comedians. If SHE thinks we’re this funny, we’ve definitely got something going on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! What a sweet and healthy baby girl. It's obvious what great parents you and Chris are! I'm so proud of you.
Aunt Sandy

Libba said...

Ummmm, LOOK at that belly! I can't wait to SLUBBER it! I bet she'll find that amusing. Or scary. We'll have to wait and see...

Aunt Jane said...

What a cutie!!! Cant wait to see you guys!
Aunt Jane