I was enjoying a few minutes of silence while making dinner last night, when I immediately snapped out of my mini-bliss moment to wonder, Why is it so quiet? And this is what I found.
Brooke, I wanted to let you know that I added you as a member to our family website, but I keep getting the email sent back to me by the Postmaster Daemon. Do have your login information? I won't post it here, but my email is skbumsted@mchsi.com. You can also go to the site and Request Login. Then you can create your own password. Let me know if you have problems.
On a side-note, I LOVE the Tiny Dancer picture. She's so beautiful, rolls n'all!!
4 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. That is precious!
I love that!!! Thank you so much for this blog. You make our day when we get to see you guys.
Brooke, I wanted to let you know that I added you as a member to our family website, but I keep getting the email sent back to me by the Postmaster Daemon. Do have your login information? I won't post it here, but my email is skbumsted@mchsi.com. You can also go to the site and Request Login. Then you can create your own password. Let me know if you have problems.
On a side-note, I LOVE the Tiny Dancer picture. She's so beautiful, rolls n'all!!
This is so funny! I think that she looks a lot like you in this video!
Post a Comment