Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hair today, gone tomorrow

Well, after six years of the same hairstyle, I finally veered from the norm and cut my hair. And I LOVE it. It feels so healthy, plus there’s a lot less there for Taylor to tug on.





I know that the reality of my new do isn’t going to set in until next time I shower and squeeze out too much conditioner, or when I have an extra 20 minutes of my day that were previously spent blowing it out. And I already have a list of things to occupy that time slot, one being perfecting my vanilla latte.

6 comments:

~Amy~ said...

Did you donate your hair to locks of love?? You will love having shorter hair and it still looks great on you!! Loved the post of precious Taylor noding off to sleep as well! Take care!!

KelseyB said...

Cute cute cute

The Thorson Throwdown said...

Love the hair-you look great!

Meghann Whitmer said...

Looks great. I cannot believe you were able to grow it that long!

Stephanie said...

Looks good, Brooke. Only took you seven months to get a lower matainence mommy-do! Good luck with the latte!

MoCos said...

Loves It..Work it Mama...