And not only did Libba accompany me to Ladies Night with my girls over sushi and giant beers, but she volunteered to watch her goddaughter while my handsome husband and I went out for a date. And I wore fancy shoes and we stayed out past 10. And it was heavenly.
The rest of the visit was spent outside enjoying the spring-like weather. I don’t want to hurt the feelings of all of my frozen Midwest friends, but we’ve been basking in sunny, 60-degree weather for the past four days. And that marks another bright light in living in the Southeast. So if you were privy to our cul-de-sac this weekend, you would have seen three pale adults, one cute baby and two hyperactive canines loving life and breathing in the fresh mountain air.
And, of course, my extremely talented sister took some amazing pictures of my growing girl. It’s great to get Libba’s evaluation each visit of how Taylor’s growing. My baby is getting big, and looking through some of these pictures it’s hard to see that chubby, little infant we brought home from the hospital nearly ten months ago.
5 comments:
We are very jealous of your weather and of a great picture taking aunt! Love the one of Taylor laughing and you smiling at her in the background!
I, too am jealous of you and your sister! I want some sunshine and I want Libba's skills! Taylor is growing into a beautiful little lady and you look great, and so happy!
60 degrees? Please send some of that this way!! Those pictures are so fabulous...love those last three especially.
Everyone looks like they had a great time! I love that last one of Taylor. What a real smile!
In those first pictures....where's the bow? I thought it was part of her head!
Post a Comment