So Taylor’s been crawling for nearly two months now, and I’ve still been a slacker as far as totally baby proofing the house. Don’t worry, we’ve covered the outlets and hid the poison, but I have yet to install cabinet and drawer-stoppers. So basically anything in the bottom section of the kitchen is fair game. Which is fine to everyone but Ruby, who has had to use her keen dog senses to find where I’ve moved her water dish to for that moment. And I’m pretty sure Taylor has the same dog senses, because she manages to find it no matter where it’s hidden. Amazing.
And of all the things she’s pulled out of the drawers lately, her absolute favorite are the freezer bags. She pulls each bag out individually with a look of wonderment on her face, like Holy cow, there’s ANOTHER one in here! This is awesome!

And then, because I don’t share in her enthusiasm for emptying the whole box, she’ll show her new treasure to her buddy, which happens to be her own reflection in the oven. And Flo, which is what we call her reflective twin, is always equally amazed.
1 comment:
I bet she will LOVE the box of tissues too!
Post a Comment