Saturday, February 28, 2009

Her professional wrestling name shall be Taylor the Terrible Teether

So yesterday was a totally rainy, gloomy day in Asheville. And because Taylor is still nursing her Grandma-hangover and I was going a bit stir-crazy, we had Paige and Elliot over for some wine and serious playing.

Our Taylor-Elliot play dates are getting more and more fun. And by fun, I mean Taylor is constantly tackling Elliot to the ground and trying to kiss her.



And while the first couple full-body hugs were cute, the longer they played, the more aggressive Taylor got with her BFF. In fact, she even BIT her. Twice. NOT cool.

So by the end of the afternoon, we tallied lots of hugs and kisses, a few flesh wounds and an empty bottle of vino. Oh, and two extremely exhausted itty-bitties.

5 comments:

Libba said...

Elliot is a trooper. Taylor is a bruiser. And I love it! Now she just needs a little brother to beat up!

KelseyB said...

HAHAHA! What a wonderful time had by all. I also have multiple pictures of the boys in the same pose sitting in the Jumperoo.

Meghann Whitmer said...

Taylor must watch WW Raw!! Maybe she does need a little brohter. HeHe...

~Amy~ said...

Too Cute!!! You know now that she will stand up to the little boys at recess when she hits kindergarten!! Elliot is a trooper and has one up on Taylor with being able to walk away for the time being!!!

MoCos said...

HaHa!! That video is so funny. I remember when we would have play time with my mom and her friends and their cocktails. They would call it "Thursday Club." Oh the good ole days!!