So I had mentioned a few posts ago that Taylor had taken her first, wobbly step when Chris’s Mom was in town. And because Grandmas are Grandmas, Sue found the cutest, pinkest baby-walker in all of Asheville for the princess to practice with. And Taylor got the hang of it pretty fast.
Well, practice makes perfect.
Yes, those are four, FOUR, steps from baby-T. And if she can take four steps while holding the remote, dodging Ruby and tolerating my insanely annoying squeals of joy, I’d say she’ll be ready for the catwalk by her first birthday.
4 comments:
Aww, little Taylor-tot's walking!! Just precious. Get ready, she'll be running from you shortly :)
Ah! What a great job! Oh, she's gonna be into the dishwasher before long.
I totally agree with the other gals' comments! Way to go! That is soooo exciting!
Alright Taylor!! Way to go!! Pretty soon your mama is going to be erecting barricades to keep you contained!!
Post a Comment