The birthday weekend was a total success. Taylor pretty much loved everything about both her actual birthday on Friday and her party the next day. Lots of smiles. And a wicked good sugar buzz. Yes, our little girl got TWO birthday cakes. And I think she kinda liked them.
So the back-to-back frosting explosions were also accompanied by two days of presents. We definitely have one loved little girl, as the amount of gifts she received from our family and friends was staggering. And while all of the adorable outfits and shiny toys were wonderful, her most favorite presents were the curly bows and gleaming paper. We could have wrapped-up a box of broccoli and she would have loved it.
3 comments:
What a big girl! Her birthday dress is so cute! You guys have survived year one - can you believe that it gets even more fun after that???? You grabbed some really cute shots of her and you, and Taylor with you and Chris!
I think it's so cool how you picked out such different photos from the weekend than I did. Dirk and I watched the baptism video at least three times tonight and laughed our hineys off each time.
I loved the look of determination on her face opening the present:)
Happy Birthday Taylor!
Post a Comment