Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Business in the front, party in the back

Something I failed to mention in my monthly archive is how long Taylor’s hair has grown in the past few weeks. Well, mostly in the back.



Yes, my baby has a mullet. And all is want to do is wrap some pigtails into those curls, but every time I get close to her with an elastic band or barrette she grabs them out of her hair. So we’ll be going with the Redneck-chic look this summer.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Again..it's like all of the sudden! All these cute little girl things keep popping up.

She looks a lot like you did, you know. :)

~Juli said...

Baby mullets are super cute. Adult mullets are not. When will the adult population that has a mullet ever figure that out?

I'm with Steph...Taylor-tot is just all of the sudden a little toddler!