Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank you Mr Crayola

As of late, we have been coloring up a storm at the Famous Amys house. In fact, our baggie of crayons and giant sheets of tissue paper have been our go-to toy of choice for the past few weeks. And by Go-To, I mean the one sure-fire thing we have that will ease a wicked temper tantrum. Sometimes cartoons work, sometimes I can calm her with a snack, sometimes she just needs a snuggle. But grabbing our art supplies works EVERYTIME. So needless to say, we’ve been coloring A LOT.



And we have lots of fun with it. And sometimes I think I am having a lot more fun then she is. Except for last Sunday when she grabbed the black crayon and kept running over to our walls, holding up the crayon and threatening to scrape it across our cream-colored walls. And every time we would say, TAYLOR, NO! she would squeal in delight and run baby hot-laps around the table. We’re not even at 20 months and she’s already REALLY good at testing her limits. I think teenage-Taylor is gonna give us a major run for our money.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That face in the last picture- I can just picture the black crayon in her hand and saying- dare me, dare me!

Color time is great!!