Well, day three of snowed-in seclusion officially ended on Sunday morning when I looked at Chris during breakfast and slowly stammered, I. Need. To. Get. OUT OF THIS HOUSE. To which he looked at me, smiled and said, Sure, let’s go to Target. And I tackled him to the ground and covered him in kisses. Ten-million gold stars for my husband this weekend, because nothing is more relaxing to me than strolling the aisles of Target, picking out random stocking stuffers and checking out new cleaning products. Some people like to unwind with yoga or meditation – I prefer taking lengthy trips to stores where you can buy $6 t-shirts and discover a new type of hair-ties.
So. We got out of the house for a few hours, finished up our holiday shopping and stopped at the store to get some treats for the rest of the day. By the time Tayor was up from her nap, Chris had a roaring fire in the fireplace and I was high on sugar-cookie dough. And when T pulled out her one-size too big silver slippers, it was the icing on the cake.
3 comments:
Hahaha that made my morning!
How adorable! Taylor is already a dancer!
I hope you can find a dance studio in Ashville that allows the teacher to smoke during breaks (smoke inside of course) so Taylor can have a similar experience to what you and I had. :)
She is good, how was your trip to Target:) I m an hour an half from the closest Target ughhh
Post a Comment