Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pool bunnies

Sorry for the lack of posts, bloggers, but the Famous Amys crew has transitioned from our nationwide wedding-tour into our summertime routine pretty comfortably. Meaning the majority of our time is being spent outside soaking up the sun, and not downloading pictures of Taylor’s cheeks to share with all of you. Please forgive me. I promise I will make up for it once the temperature drops.

A few months ago we joined the Country Club, which up until a few weeks ago just meant my husband would go missing for four-hour stretches at least twice a week. But now that summer is here and the pool is open, Taylor and I have been spending almost every afternoon at the Club. And even some mornings. Because you would not believe how good my little peanut sleeps after a few hours of treading water. And, in the process, Momma’s getting a fabulous tan. Win-win!

And because I don’t trust having any of my electronic belongings within a ten foot radius of the pool, I am for lack of cute pictures of T in her swimmies. But last week, we hosted Paige and Elliot at the pool one morning and Miss Elly-Bean showed up in the exact same swimsuit at Taylor. So I just had to dig out my camera and take a snapshot of the cuteness.





2 comments:

Libba said...

elly-bean and taylor-tot. too cute

leynahanson. said...

first photo...is...the...best!!!