And you may remember me retelling how Taylor was scared to death of the bouncy houses during our beach trip earlier this summer, so I was a bit apprehensive as to how she would handle the castle yesterday. But after watching the other kiddos jump their hearts out, it only took her about two seconds to get over her fear of inflatable-fun. And then it was pretty much impossible to get her out of it.
We all worked off enough calories to enjoy some cake and ice cream.
The Bouncing Queens – Beth, Paige, LeAnn and yours truly
Needless to say, we headed home with one sweaty, exhausted little bouncer after the party, which allowed us to bathe and put her down in time for me to enjoy the Emmy’s and all of the redcarpet magic that came with it, all while Chris made gagging noises in the background. To which I simply rolled my eyes and said, Babe. Hawkeyes kick off in less than a week. Just let me enjoy this.
1 comment:
inflateable-fun. I like that.
Brooke, we sooo need to be closer. I totally love red-carpet magic. And all the celebrity-mush.
Randy could hear me laughing from the other room when Jimmy sang that 'goodbye' medley.
Post a Comment