Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Introducing Nemo Amys

Miss Taylor's Valentine's Day gift from her Daddy:



Our princess was pretty excited about her fish, and promptly named him Nemo. All night we kept asking her, Hey, Taylor. What's Nemo up to? And she'd look at him and say, Looks like he's taking a bath.



And this morning she jumped out of bed to feed him, and before we left for the gym, we had to make a special trip back inside the house to say Goodbye to Nemo. And once we got back in the car and on the road, she got worried because she thought Nemo's mom might be wondering where he is. And while I assured her that her new fish was super happy about his recent living situation, I tucked away her comment and might have to remember it if we ever find Nemo belly up at any point. Sorry, Honey. Nemo's mommy must have come and rescued him in the middle of the night.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yep. Keep that excuse in your pocket.
How cute that he's taking a bath;)

The Thorson Throwdown said...

Jack and Quinn got fish for Valentines Day too!! They are Mario and Luigi. Great minds think alike!

~Juli said...

Addison had a goldfish once that lasted 2 days, I pray for a longer life for Nemo!! How cute, I agree with Steph, I love the bath comment.

KelseyB said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Nemo! *Gloob, Gloob* (That's my best, typed fish expression!)