Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Luke meets Libba

My sister came into town for a long weekend to meet her first-ever nephew and take some amazing pictures of my two adorable kiddos. She was even nice enough to temporarily attach a fancy lens to my D40 during her visit, and then loaned me another to stay inspired to keep my camera busy. So the only excuses I now have on my lack of updating this blog are sleep deprivation and that it’s hard to edit pictures and post entries while constantly protecting Luke from Taylor’s eye gouges, cheek pinches, bear hugs and other forms of her overpowering big sisterly love.

Here’s a sampling of the combined Young sister effort to record the cuteness while Lib was here:




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get there and hug ALL of you! Mamma

Stephanie said...

Oh, Brooke. I am totally gobbling Luke up through the computer screen! I love him already!!
*big hugs*