Wednesday, May 25, 2011

She’d be the most popular kid in her preschool class

The conversation Taylor and I had this morning after she came into the room while I was pumping...

T: Hey, Mom. Whatcha doing?

M: I’m pumping some milk for Luke.

T: Why?

M: Just so we have some if he ever gets hungry and I’m not with him.

(I continue to pump while sitting in the glider, and she comes and sits on the ottoman and is clearly fascinated by the whole process.)

T: Wow. That’s sure a lot of milk, Mom.

M: Yep. Hey! Why don’t you keep watching your cartoonie? Is that Little Einsteins? My favorite is Annie. How about you?

T: Mom. That’s a lot of milk. When is Yukey gonna get that milk?

M: Well, maybe you can help give him this milk in a bottle soon. Does that sound fun?

T: No. I’m gonna put apple juice in my boobie so I can get it out and give him apple juice instead.

3 comments:

Ms. Melody said...

Oh I remember the days of Aspen turning any toy she could into a breast pump! Love the apple juice idea! So funny....

KelseyB said...

That is the best, Brooke! I like your logic, T!

Stephanie said...

Omigod. This is the beginning of hearing the funniest things come out of her mouth. I love it.