Monday, June 6, 2011

This morning, as captured by my phone

So I don’t always have my camera handy in order to catch all of Taylor and Luke’s cuteness, but I generally have my phone pretty close by at all times. Because I’m a Words with Friends addict. So not only is my iPhone good at expanding my vocabulary, but it’s also helpful in documenting some of the adorableness that comes with being a new mother-of-two.

Luke is sleeping in longer and longer stretches now, and last night he only got up once to eat. Meaning I was able to sleep from 10.30 until 3.30, and then again from 4.00 until 7.00. Which makes me one happy Mama. And not only did I wake up feeling well rested, but I was then greeted by lots of smiles from my little man. The perfect way to start the day.





And as we were leaving to go to the gym, Taylor walked out the front door and squealed, Mama! Look at all the flowers! As our daylilies decided to burst open overnight.



And luckily Luke was there to hold her fairies while she was smelling all the new blooms.



And after a much-needed, sweat-filled workout, I brought my loves home to enjoy lunch and a before-nap cartoon on the couch.



Ah. It’s going to be a good week.

No comments: