So sometimes when I’m not trying to win the Mother of the Year award and I just need a break from the world’s most inquisitive three year old, I say the magic words that allow me a few coveted minutes of silence or the chance to take a shower – Hey Taylor, wanna play with my phone? Yep, pretty good parenting skills involved with that one. And while I have downloaded some learning apps onto my iPhone, it turns out her favorite thing to do with it as of late is to take pictures. And after taking my phone back from her after my break is over, I generally flip through the images she’s deemed important enough to capture. And here are some of my favorites.


This one she actually styled, requesting that I remove my glasses, take out my ponytail and hold her stuffed bunny.

Right here she took a picture of a toy she wants in the Fisher Price catalog. So she wouldn’t forget.

Here are some random shots of her toys, the Barbie movie she was watching and such:




She said she wanted to take a picture of her boo-boo.

And, lastly, a self-portrait.

Ah. My little photographer... Already following in her Aunt Beeba’s footsteps.
2 comments:
I LOVE all these photos! She's got a great eye and it's so much fun to view her perspective and angle!
I love it! The ceiling fan one is actually pretty cool :) And how adorable is it she had you take your ponytail out and hold her bunny! Precious.
Post a Comment