Since my sister had
a limited amount of maternity leave and her husband was busy at work, I coaxed
her into making her first mama-baby roadtrip to Asheville in early December. And the Amys family was
very happy to welcome Beeba and Parker into our family for four days, showing
them our new house and letting me get my newborn fix by smelling that sweet
baby skin. Ah... Fresh baby smell is the best.
We even ventured
out for a day of fanciness at the Biltmore Estate.
Miss Parker Grace
was NOT impressed.
It was a joy to
have my sister in town. I have been very spoiled the past months, being able to
see Libba five times in the past five months. I hope 2013 will give us the same
luck!
1 comment:
We were so lucky that we got to see each other so much in 2012! And you're right, I hope 2013 brings lots and lots of visits!
Post a Comment