Thursday, July 31, 2008

Taylor-talk

My daughter has started talking... sort of. I know she's trying to communicate with me, but right now she just sounds like an angry bird. Lots of shrieking and squawking. She definitely gets this from the Blackwell side of the family.

6 comments:

~Juli said...

Too cute! Addison just watched that over and over giggling the entire time. Taylor is just precious Brooke!!

Stephanie said...

Ohhhh, L-O-V-E baby "talk". (love the Robeez, too)
I'm still trying to figure out how to get little video clips on my blog. Can't get it to work.

Libba said...

She even flaps her arms and legs like a bird! I mean, what a SQUEAKER!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! How cute is that!
Aunt Sandy

MoCos said...

That is cute Brooke.. I love the gibberish.. Lilly talks big people talk, but my favorite is when she breaks out into gibberish and talks with her hands.. it is all too funny!!!

~Amy~ said...

Brooke that is too precious!! I love seeing your updates on here and can't get over how much she has changed!