Sunday, August 3, 2008

New wheels

Taylor turns four-months next week, and since she’s been holding her head up pretty good and we’ve been walking a lot, I figured it was time to upgrade to a real stroller. So after 45-minutes of harassing the staff of Babies R Us - Um, could you fold this one up again please. How about the shocks on this one? Does this one look good with my outfit? - I finally decided on a jogging stroller. That’s right, a JOGGING stroller. I FINALLY packed away my maternity mumus… skinny jeans, here I come!



We met up with Paige & Elliot yesterday for the stroller’s maiden voyage. It was awesome. It handles about a million-times better than the car-seat stroller. Plus Taylor-tot really enjoyed the change of scenery. She was all, Thank goodness. I was getting pretty sick of watching you suck-wind up the hills. Whatever.

2 comments:

KelseyB said...

Yeah jog stroller! They are the best! She is so precious, Brooke! Her smile is priceless.

Stephanie said...

I like the stroller part, not the jog. I wouldn't be able to use one of these if you remember how I run. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands on the handle for the swooshing of my fists across my chest. :)