Monday, August 4, 2008

A conversation between my two kids

Ruby: Alright. I will only tolerate you living here as long as you stop crying and start feeding me treaters. Also, please refrain from puking on the couch. I'm sick of the throw pillows smelling like sour milk.

Taylor: How about I just start petting you?

Ruby: Deal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question: is the camera surgically attached to you at all times so you can easily capture all the adorable things your child does, or is she just constantly cute? It's so much fun to watch her develop! Amber

Anonymous said...

I see ruby has come upstairs again! She must have decided that Taylor is here to stay.
Aunt Sandy

Stephanie said...

OMGosh! Those C-H-E-E-K-S!!

~Amy~ said...

This picture is priceless. They are having a true heart to heart!!! Ruby is gonna be her best bud!!

KelseyB said...

Is Ruby's leg feeling better? I see she's out from under the bed. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cheeks! They are priceless! For some (Collin) they disappear quickly once they learn to run. For others (like me) no matter how much you workout, the cheeks never leave ya!