Friday, August 14, 2009

Sweet cheeks

Taylor was born roughly 70 weeks ago. 491 days ago to be exact. And of the past 16 months, I have spent roughly ten thousand hours smooching my daughter's cheeks. I can’t lie. There are days when Chris will get home from work and ask what we did that day, and I’ll just say, I kissed her face. A lot.



And the other day when we were checking out at the grocery store, the attendant came over and started remarking about Taylor’s cheeks and how squeezable they are. And I was all, You have NO IDEA. I’ve almost eaten these cheeks away to nubbins. You should have seen them a year ago.



3 comments:

KelseyB said...

HAHAHA! You took the words right outta my mouth (like, 2 years ago)! Collin had this same thing going on. We called them his joules (like on a Bulldog). Good lord! It's like they hung down below his chin! When they started eating food, my sisters would talk to him and say, "What'cha hiding in those cheeks....sweet tatos?" Ah.........Love them!

MoCos said...

She does have the best cheeks ever!!

Amber said...

I find myself wanting to poke the computer screen. Weird.

- Amber