After several months of cringing at the sight of Taylor’s baby-mullet, I finally decide to buck-up and get my girl a haircut today. Her first-ever haircut. And while I’m sure that most mother’s just cut their own kids hair for the first few years of their lives, the thought of getting my two year old to sit still while I wave scissors around her face made me cringe even more than looking at the party on the back of her head. So I made us an appointment with the stylist at the salon that I go to, stuffed my pockets with snacks and, of course, brought my camera.
Last picture of shaggy-haired Taylor:

And while I knew she was ready for her first haircut, I was a bit anxious to see how she would handle sitting still and letting a stranger touch her head. But she did awesome. We only needed two packs of Dora gummies to get us through it.



First blow-out:

And here she is, our little mullet-less beauty queen:


Gorgeous!
3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday and Happy Haircut!! Really she is 2? I feel like it was just a few months ago I was following your blog watching your belly grow!
I thought the picture with all of her Dora bags was precious! Soon it will be preschool! Lilly is going next year!
Oh T! You look like such a big girl now!
Super cute!!! Just wait, next you will be doing pedi's and mani's together!!
Post a Comment