Friday, April 15, 2011

Welcome Baby Luke

Chris, Taylor and I are overjoyed to announce the arrival of our precious new addition. Luke Donald Amys was born Thursday morning at 6.22a, weighing in at 9 pounds, 9 ounces, and stretching 21 inches long. He is absolutely perfect.





12 comments:

Libba said...

I can't wait to meet him in person! Eeee! My camera lens is itching right now to get in front of that baby :)

~Juli said...

I'm so happy for you and your family Brooke! Luke is just precious. I can't wait to hear your future stories about the differences you find between a boy and a girl.

Ms. Melody said...

He IS absolutely perfect! I am overjoyed for your beautiful little family! xoxo

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby boy! Congratulations to you all. I love the name! Enjoy every moment and we can't wait to meet him :)

MoCos said...

Congrats again. The joy is radiating from your pictures. Congrats to T on being a Big Sister!

Stephanie said...

Hope all is going well! Can't wait to hear all about it. How did delivery go? Were you a rock star?
Brooke- that is a big baby. And I can already tell he is a stud muffin. Love the few pictures I've seen already!

elizabeth said...

we are so excited for you guys! he is so cute---can not wait to see more pictures and hope you are recovering well! xo

KelseyB said...

Yahoo Amys clan! Welcome, Luke, to the Blogger Nation! He's just a dolly, and yes we can say that until he's old enough to say, "But, Mom, boys aren't 'pretty'." ;-) Enjoy your time together, and Go, Big Sister, T! She'll be a good helper.

Jess said...

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you! I am sure there is just a little bit of extra excitement coming from Chris and Grandpa Don!!! Boys are a lot of fun!!! We are very excited for you!

Little 'Nemos said...

He looks perfect!! Glad to hear your all doing well!! Congrats!! enjoy!!

~Amy~ said...

He is ADORABLE!!! Congrats again!! Boys are a different kind of fun and are little sweathearts!

Meghann Whitmer said...

Congrats again Amys' Family and I think you may have taken the award for biggest baby born to the blog family! Cannot wait to hear Luke's birth story.