


And while Papa and YaYa weren’t busy spoiling Taylor and Luke, the rest of our time was spent feasting. If you know my mother, all vacations and trips are planned around meals, so it was required for us to partake in our own personal Best-of-Asheville-Cuisine tour. Total calorie overload, but absolutely fabulous. We’ve got some good eats here.
And when we hugged my parents goodbye at the airport this morning, we also said Adios to the final round of visitors we are going to have for a while. Meaning we’re gonna have to finally start doing this raising-two-kids thing without any help or free babysitters. And while I’m so grateful for all the support we have gotten from our loved ones this past month, I am looking forward to trying to establish a routine and tackling the challenges that come with staying home with a three year old and a newborn. Especially now that I can enjoy a glass of wine. Cheers!
2 comments:
We had so much FUN!!!!
I LOVE the pictures of your parents with your kids! You can just see the love on all of their faces!
Oh -the mullet story/comments...I got a good chuckle out of them...Sorry Chris! :)
Post a Comment