Taylor’s hair,
or Taylor’s attitude.
So leading up to having kids, everyone kept warning me about the Terrible Twos. Well, the Twos came and went with no real damage or emotional scars. In fact, Taylor-the-two-year-old was, for the most part, an absolute delight. But the Threes are turning out to be a bit trying.
And I’m sure a lot of it has to do with the fact the we welcomed little brother Luke into the fam a mere four days after turning the big-3, but I honestly feel like her and I have at least one battle every day. And it’s always over the most unimportant stuff – Eating dinner, getting dressed, picking up the 64 crayons she methodically threw on the floor while I was nursing her brother.
And I know in my heart and mind that she truly is a very good girl, and she gets along so well with other kids. And she still melts my heart and makes me laugh out loud on a daily basis. But someone needs to warn people about the Threes. That’s all I’m saying.
2 comments:
Taylor cracks me up!
I warn {apparently, almost} everyone that it really is the 3's! I always say, it's good thing they are so stinking cute! :)
And wow! Her hair has just taken off! It's beautiful!
Post a Comment