We had our 37-week doctor’s appointment yesterday and, after last week’s progression, I was hoping she would just usher us out the door and right to the hospital delivery room after the exam. No such luck. I’m still three-centimeters dilated and she has dropped a little, but still no reason to think that this is going to happen any sooner than the 14th. Really? Um, I’m kind of ready to have this baby NOW. I mean, it’s been fun being pregnant for the past nine months and all, but we’re very much ready to meet our baby girl and I’m totally over having to pee every five minutes.
On the brighter side of things, my blood pressure is back to normal. Which is a good thing for Chris, because he was seriously dreading monitoring my potato chip intake. Especially now that I’m the heavyweight of the house.
3 comments:
tell her to hold out 'til i get back from vail. then she can make her grand entrance.
Hi Brooke! Your little girl's room looks adorable. It's sounds like your big day will be here soon! Being a Grandma is the best thing ever! Your parents will love every minute of it. Take care and sleep while you can. Erica just got her first full night sleep in 2 1/2 yrs. last night. She said her body is in shock. Love, Aunt Sandy
Hey Brook
It is soo good to hear about this exciting time in your life! Good luck with everything. motherhood is wonderful! Sex, spicey foods, and rubbing your nipples are a few things to speed up the proccess:)
Post a Comment