The Famous Amys traveling band will be making it’s way up to the motherland this week. All the way up to Northern Wisconsin. That’s right, bloggers, we are taking our first official family vacation since Taylor-tot was born. We will be flying into Duluth tomorrow morning and staying until the following Monday. A whole week at the lake. Hallelujah! We have been looking forward to this trip for months, and are super excited to introduce our Taylor-cakes to all of her extended Amys relatives.
So, bloggers, while many of you will be in Okoboji for the Doxtad-Vollmar throw-down, we will be skiing, hot tubing, drinking Leinenkugels and eating cheese. I can’t wait to hear stories from the Galva-Holstein wedding of the year, and you know I’ll be sharing our adventures when we get back. Until then, adieu.
2 comments:
Oh, good luck on your travels. I hope Taylor does well on the plane. I am sure that Chris is ready for a vacation after all of the hours he has put in this summer and no better way to relax than what you described and with family that will eat the Taylor-kins up! (so did you secretly pack matching ski sets, too? Don't worry, I won't tell Chris!)
I don't know if I can handle an idle Famous Amys blog. I'll through withdrawl. No warning, just cold turkey.
Hope the flight goes well. Have fun!
Post a Comment