And after the party was over and all of her lavish gifts were loaded into her and Dirk’s new, fancy house, we had just enough time to rehash the day over a bottle of wine and get a good night’s sleep before I had to take off again. So it was a whirlwind of a visit. But it was a lot of fun. And here are a few of the pictures I got of the trip:
And after making the nearly six-hour drive back yesterday, Taylor and I jumped out of the car and changed into our Easter threads to celebrate the afternoon with Chris, who had spent the morning calling me every five seconds, Where are you at? Are you almost home? Hurry up!, and he also helped the Easter Bunny hide some treats for our girl. And while last year she was too little to grasp to concept of hunting for eggs and presents, this year she mastered the art of collecting candy and toys in her basket. Oh, and she was super cute about it too, which was probably a direct result of the amount of jelly beans she consumed.
Taylor’s first-ever golf lesson:
So, as you can see, it was an action-packed weekend, and with Chris’s family coming into town this Thursday and Miss Thang’s big birthday on Saturday, I am expecting the Famous Amys family to be riding a wicked, sugar-filled, party high this week and weekend as well. Stay tuned.
2 comments:
Adorable and so jealous to see bare feet, short and summer dresses!
Glad you were able to have a wonderful shower for Libba! Miss T is as adorable as ever!!
Sounds like lots of fun! I am impressed with the 6 hr drive, 3 hrs is pushing it for us! Love Taylor's dress!
Post a Comment