
And because we had zero expectations as to how Taylor-tot was gonna handle bowling, you can imagine how happily surprised we were when we got this kind of a reaction:
She LOVED it. It was about the cutest thing we had ever seen. The girl literally ran back and forth between the ball retriever and her little stand FORTY times. Two games worth of pure happiness.
Looks like we might have a bowling-themed third birthday party this spring.
6 comments:
Love the first picture of you and Chris!
And who knew little Taylor-Tot was a bowler? How cute/fun!
I haven't bowled much since I took a bowling class in college. All that knowledge and I just let it go...
luv your baby bump!! I saw you have a thumb sucker:) I will let you know when they stop.
Cute bowler! Futer cheerleader? We need more clips of Taylor, now that she's talking more! Darling!
Taylor knows how to cheer! I think she may have seen a few Hawkeye games? That MN game was no good.. boo..end to a weird season.
what is it with bowling & pregnant people?! when i was pregnant & mike & i visited marcell & josh in chicago, we went bowling! it was only until the pizza we ordered showed up with only onions on it, that made THIS preggo lady about lose it!!! haha!
That is GREAT! We love to bowl, too! So glad she liked it (loved it!) She's either watched you guys bowl before, or watched you play the Wii!! Nice work, T!
Post a Comment