So I know that in the past I've talked a
wee-bit of smack about the WNC Nature Center and how lame it is and how I long for a real zoo. Yeah. I get bitter about silly things sometimes. Like how I almost got into a fight at the concession stand at a college basketball game this past weekend because the 15 year old behind the counter only gave me half a bag of popcorn. For THREE DOLLARS! After I stood in line for FIFTEEN MINUTES! Ugh. Still peeved about that one.
And because I’m directing all my ridiculous anxiety at part-time snack vendors, I can proudly say that I’ve bumped my grudge at the Nature Center. Because on a nice day, like the one we had last Thursday, it’s a wonderful way to spend the morning. See:






1 comment:
It's okay for mama's with little sleep to go off on snack vendors if they aren't going to cooperate.
Post a Comment