And not only did we want to get the spring break party started, but I was also weary in that Chris was leaving on Wednesday to fly back to Asheville to work and study for a week before flying back to beach-it with us for our final days of the vacation. And I really wanted Chris to be able to soak up as much surf and sun and fun before heading back to work. And the Universe must have wanted that too. Because Taylor got over her fear of the waves and Luke's meds started to kick in. So it really was an awesome day.


6 comments:
geesh, I love these all! thanks for taking me back to that incredible feeling of standing in the white, soft sand and having the waves wrap themselves around my ankles. it's magical, you are right! :)
What an awesome trip! Love the family picture! I hope Luke's ears do okay the rest of the trip.
I LOVE that last picture of the four of you!
SUPER family pic! Yeah!!
This looks amazing and I am oh so jealous!!
you guys are the cutest family!
Post a Comment