Friday, October 24, 2008

Come waste your time with me

Five years ago today, Chris and I stood on the side of a mountain and promised to love and honor each other for the rest of our lives. There in front of God, our families and closest friends, we exchanged our vows and began to mold ourselves into the friends, spouses and parents that we are today.



And let’s not forget the party afterward. I’m pretty sure Homewood is still reeling from that Midwest invasion.



Happy anniversary to us.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Happy anniversary! You put it in such beautiful words too! Our 5th is coming up in December!
Enjoy your anniversary weekend!

Stephanie said...

Hapy Anniversary, Brooke and Chris. 5 Years! Yea!
I get to post tomorrow:)

The Thorson Throwdown said...

Happy Anniversary-many more to come! We are 7 years and counting!

MoCos said...

Ah..that is cute...somebody is getting some loving in the Amys house tonight...

KelseyB said...

Congrats! Enjoy each other every day!