Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finger licking good

Well, we are on week three of solid food and it’s clear to say that Taylor is still LOVING her sweet potatoes.



She loves them so much, as you can see, that she devours her hands after each spoonful in order to savor every bite. Which is flattering for me, because I actually cut, steamed, peeled, pureed and froze these morsels. But it also concludes that we’re going to have start saving for etiquette lessons.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I did giggle as I watched this. A fist chaser is exactly right. That's so funny.
And Chris: YES she IS hungry. And watching that spoon very closely!

Anonymous said...

I love how she flips the bird at the very end of the clip. Very anti-authority.

Amber

~Amy~ said...

Adorable!! The kids and I got a kick out of her and love the mmmmm after every bite, as well as, the hands!!

Jess said...

Good job mom!! (and daddy)
That was cute!

Libba said...

Mmmm.
(open mouth, insert food)
Mmmm.
(open mouth, insert fist, then food)
Mmmm.
(repeat!)