Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Walk the line

It’s been roughly two weeks since I posted the video of Taylor taking three steps, and now I’m posting this:
.


Yes, this is our new life with a walking baby. And I can say WALKING baby now. Before, if asked, I would say, Oh, she’s taking a few steps here and there. Nothing consistent. And now I say, Excuse me? I didn’t hear you. I’m too busy chasing after my kid.

5 comments:

KelseyB said...

Oh ya, man! She's moving and grooving! Good for you, Taylor! Make room for the toys with wheels!

Libba said...

This makes me a little sad :-( I can't believe my itty bitty chubby wubby baby niece is walking! Wow!

MoCos said...

I cannot believe she is walking!! Ahh.. pretty soon I am going to see her in her prom dress on here..wait I have some time.. Keep your mama on her toes taylor!!

Little 'Nemos said...

Where did the year go! it is amazing how time goes by so fast. Welcome to the wobbly toddler world:)

Jess said...

That is excactly when Kellen started walking - 11 mo! I was so excited until I realized how tired it made me! Love the wipes scenario too! Quiet is NNNNNOOOOTTTT good - but at least Kellen will say oh-oh and point when I can't figure out what he's been up to!