I am glad that you learned it early! Diapers are easy to clean up....but then there are things like: food out of the fridge; poop out of their pants; cars "swimming" in the toilet; etc. Not that these all happened to me, but I have heard the stories!
Ah, the wonderful wipes everywhere.... hopefully you don't have baby powder handy and she has a hayday with that!! Gotta love the quiet adventures of a toddler!
5 comments:
HA!! You ABSOLUTLEY will learn that!!
I am glad that you learned it early! Diapers are easy to clean up....but then there are things like: food out of the fridge; poop out of their pants; cars "swimming" in the toilet; etc. Not that these all happened to me, but I have heard the stories!
Ah, the wonderful wipes everywhere.... hopefully you don't have baby powder handy and she has a hayday with that!! Gotta love the quiet adventures of a toddler!
just wait till you find her in the bathroom with tp all over the place! now we always doors behind us...she is just to cute!
But how could you get angry at that precious angel face? The kiddos have it nailed down...give the cutesie face and Momma can't get mad.
Post a Comment