Taylor seems to be feeling a lot better. Even though her nose is still pretty stuffed-up, she’s smiling, laughing and jabbering like normal. Her new favorite word is Dadada. And after Chris got home from his weekend at the Ryder Cup, he was greeted with a big, cheesy Taylor smile and her saying, Dadada. To which he pretty much reached into chest, ripped out his heart, put a bow on it and handed it to her.
My daughter also revealed another new baby-trick in the past days, as she is now sitting up without support. She can’t get into the position all by herself, but once she’s there she doesn’t fall over right away. And she’s not completely stable, but steady enough for me to get some pretty cute pictures.
2 comments:
Wow she is getting so big. The only way I got Lilly off the boob was that I took out one feeding a week. She did great and so did I. Not too much pain to dry up but you may be a little shocked as to what you find when you are no longer nursing:) I love guac. so feel free to share.
Hi Brooke! I don't have much advice about weaning, seemed that my body did it naturally-only a little earlier than I planned. Nice to catch up with you on the blog, your daughter is gorgeous. Whenever I see your Mom at the bank, she always has to check out Quinn because she is missing Taylor! Check out our site!
Post a Comment