Sunday, September 28, 2008

Squirmy wormy

Hide the knives and poison, it’s time to baby proof the house. Taylor is getting pretty good at rolling over, scooting and squirming her way to get things. Dare I say it, she’s close to crawling. And while it’s a momentous baby milestone, we have a lot of work to do before our floors and bottom shelves are baby friendly.

Here’s a clip I took this morning of her moving around her room:



As you can see, she’s all over the place. Both physically and emotionally. Serious mood swing. And just so you don’t think that I sit around all day and let my kid have come-aparts without intervening, here’s a clip of what happened about 25 seconds after the last clip:



That’s right. I can get some wicked-good slubbers on that belly.

2 comments:

Jess said...

She is such a strong little thing. She is so close to crawling - that is soooo early! The end of the first clip reminds me of what I look like after about 20 minutes on the elyptical!!!

KelseyB said...

So was SO ready to get up and crawl over to get that toy/tower thing! YEAH! She's going to be an early groover. Better get going on the babyproofing! We left the dish towels and tupperware low and unlocked; that kept their attention away from the other/more harmful things of the kitchen!