yeah! Congrats guys on six years. I didn't know you were married in october, I love me some fall weddings! I told Matt Yesterday, one week down 59 years and 51 weeks to go.. (we agreed to 60 years first, that way we have the option of renewal!!) Hope you guys did something fun for your anniversary!
6 comments:
yeah! Congrats guys on six years. I didn't know you were married in october, I love me some fall weddings! I told Matt Yesterday, one week down 59 years and 51 weeks to go.. (we agreed to 60 years first, that way we have the option of renewal!!) Hope you guys did something fun for your anniversary!
Congrats! Hope you did something that you love together!
Such a beautiful bride!
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations to you both!
Love, Aunt Sandy
Cheers, to happiness, family and for many years to come!! You look Smokin hot:)
Happy Belated Anniversary! May you have many more years of love and adorable babies!! ;) 2003 was a great year for the majority of us bloggers!!!
Post a Comment