Monday, October 26, 2009

How to pick the perfect pumpkin

First, take a stroll around the merchandise. Make mental notes. THIS pumpkin will last you at least a week. You don't want to choose too quickly.







Try a few on for size.



If some are too heavy, maybe you should go down a size or two. You need to find a pumpkin that FITS you.



Make sure it feels good in your hands.



Make sure it TASTES good as well.



And once you've met all the criteria, just trust your intuition. And if your gut says YES, then you've found the perfect pumpkin.

5 comments:

THE BODDICKER'S said...

Taylor is so cute!!!
We are so jealous!!! Can't find a pumpkin patch anywhere!!!

~Juli said...

Cute post, love how Taylor had to check everything out.

MoCos said...

She is so cute.. I like that she tried to bite the pumpkin, a girl after my own heart. I wish I could eat everything!

~Amy~ said...

She is beyond adorable and I love her outfit and little piggies! Adorable how she found her perfect pumpkin and way to capture the moment!!!

KelseyB said...

Love it!